Friday, March 12, 2010

Open Up Your Mind and You Can Have Everything

Gah! It has been SO long. I am dreadfully sorry. Since I have been waiting for the energy to charge my camera battery, here are some things to entertain yourselves with:

Currently Reading:
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley

Current Project:
1000 Paper Cranes
and here for the legend


Creative Outlet:
Author Michelle Zink's Blog

Giveaways:
Signed Books at Elana Johnson's blog
Craft Supplies at Jane's Lovely Cards and again

Topic of the Week:
Genocide in Rwanda (1994)

Musical Artist(s) of the Week:
Dido
Eminem
The Clash
Madonna

Movies of the Week:
The Secret Life of Bees
The Hurt Locker
Notorious


I hope to (eventually) elaborate on every thing listed. However, that will only happen if I get my life back from the evil clutches known as high school. In the meantime, enjoy! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Rebekah

1 comment: